Friday, June 27, 2008

CAMP MEETING 2008


Ooops I didn't realize the last time I had posted was back in April....oopsy....guess its been a crazy past few months with pastor changes and now Camp Meeting. Mandy I'm SHOCKED that you didn't say anything to me sooner!

Speaking of Camp Meeting, I pray that all my fellow bloggers in blogging land are able to make it this year. I think I've done a blog similar to this before, but what are some of your favorite Camp things?
Here are just a few of my favs......

-Bundling up at night and walking the grounds
-Sleeping in the cabins (I personally LOVE it)
-My neighbors....I've got some of the best neighbors in the WORLD....not to mention any names Melina & Mandy :D
-Chicken Fried Steak
-Strawberry Milkshakes
-Listening to the rain fall on the cabins
-Shower Lines....ok this might need explained....but what girls don't like to visit? And what a better place to do it than while waiting for a shower....and just think there are now boys to rush us along :D


Hope to see you all at Camp Meeting 2008!

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

Thanks for rubbing it in that I'm MISSING OUT!! And I love being your neighbor, too! It was so weird last year without you there since you guys are right across from the kitchenettes!

My favorites would be:
-playing games late at night in the kitchenettes
-Walking in circles around the grounds
-chicken fried steak (a MUST)
-Cookies & Cream Milkshakes from the Snack Bar
-Putting 5 quilts on my bed to keep me warm at night
-Going up to Nobb Hill and eating at Pizzacato Pizza and then getting Gelato
-Getting to see all the wonderful people
-The hymnals

Mandy Sue said...

I tagged you in a meme! Check it out at my place.