Saturday, April 26, 2008

Men in trucks!

Ok so not all men are jerks this we know, however there are a few that live here in California! I'm sure you've all experianced this, however this time it REALLY got on my nerves.

I went to the grocery store on my lunch break the other day, was waiting patiently for a parking spot w/ my blinker ON. I think you can pretty well guess the rest...but first I would like to set the scene. Imagine this....

You're sitting w/ your signal on for a spot on the right that a car is currently backing out of (a row of parking spots right in front of the store). There is an aisle straight off to the left (directly behind the car that is backing out).....are you still w/ me??

Ok so now to continue w/ my story. The car has just backed completley out and is pulling away, I'm starting to pull up to pull in a this guy in his big ol' truck comes racing through that side aisle and straight into that spot!!!!!

I was so MAD....yes I honked....and no it probably wasn't the "Christian" thing to do, but I was so irritated, who does he think he is? He just put a bad taste in my mouth for men in trucks!

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

I'm sure the fact that he was driving a truck really affected his need to steal your space.

After all, people in cars and vans never cut people off.

Although, I can understand your frustration

Stacy said...

Vans & trucks tend to be the worst though. Although cars have their days too I will agree :)

Thanks for sharing in my frustration though :)