Thursday, December 13, 2007

$66

I can now officially say that I've seen someone spend $66 at Subway. Yeah you read that right....Florin and I went to Subway the other night for dinner and the girl in front of us was having 7 footlong sandwhiches made. No big deal right, I'm thinking yeah maybe about $30-$40 becuase the footlongs were ranging around $5 per sandwhich....But no they got DOUBLE MEAT/DOUBLE CHEESE on all of them and then 4 of them had Avocado. So by the time you add up all the "extra" stuff you have a grand total of $66! I think everyone was in shock when she said the total....I know I was in shock!

2 comments:

MsPoppins20 said...

Well... I guess that's one way to make your healthy lunch not so healthy anymore. I had Subway for lunch yesterday too! It was good. And I was rather impressed with myself as I managed to eat it while driving I-90 without getting in a crash or making a huge mess.

Stacy said...

Yeah I was thinking to myself, why didn't you just go next door to McDonalds if you were going to ruin a perfectly good HEALTHY sandwhich at Subway.

Florin has me hooked on the Italian BMT's right now....I can't seem to get enough of them. What do you get?