Thursday, December 20, 2007

1 Day

...is all I have left before my 11 day vacation starts! Yes I am very excited about this, who wouldn't be? Ok well don't answer that, there may be a few of you out there who would prefer to be at work (you're sick if you are one of those).

So anywho while I wait for Florin to pick me up I thought I would add a new post (this way Mandy can't say that I've fallen off the wagon, or something crazy like that). How is everyone's Christmas shopping coming along. You like how I'm asking that with only 4 days of shopping left (that is if your counting Sunday....)? I am one of I am sure many who are not done with their shopping.

**Zach & Mandy don't worry you'll have gifts by the time mom comes back = )**

As you can probably tell I'm trying to kill time here, so if you're getting bored with my blog feel free to Exit the website at any time.

But with that said I think I'm going to wrap this up because I can't think of anything else to blog about right now = )

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

No comments: