Saturday, October 27, 2007

Happy Halloween

So maybe I've just offically crossed the lign on wishing everyone a Happy Halloween? For all I know one of you may be HORRIBLY offended by my doing so. But let me say this I'm not really wishing you a Happy Ghosts, Goblins & Witches night, but more for fun of dressing up and just having a fun time aside from the yuckies. Now thats not to say that I never went Trick or Treating when I was kid, because believe you me, that was a BLAST! And as we got older we got wiser....by that I mean hitting up the "rich" neighborhoods. Oh yeah thats where they give out the BIG candy bars and sometimes even money, depending on what area you hit up. Yeah we were no dumbies :) And you better believe that I'm dressing up this up this year as well.....I'm going to be a Red M&M :) Is anyone else dressing up this year and if so what are you dressing up as?

I really hope I didn't offend anyone, if so I truely am sorry.....I didn't mean to.....

6 comments:

Falling LEAVes said...

Last year, we took some of the kids (being the Hoskin boys and one of Nina's family friends) trick or treating and the little girl we took (Gillian) got a BARBIE doll from one of the houses. That was totally cool!

Zachary J. Miles said...

How dare you! I am sooo offended by that. Halloween is such a sacrilegious "holiday".

On that note, Mandy and I dressed up as nerds. It was pretty cool. The sad thing was that all items of clothing were pulled from my closet. I'll have to send you the picture.

Mandy Sue said...

I'm sure you've seen the picture by now, too! I do have to say that I was able to pull all of it out of my closet as well. However, in my defense, normally I wouldn't put all of that together for one outfit!

Stacy said...

I think you have both offically given me a GREAT idea for next year, I can hardly wait :)

Yes I have seen the picture and it is well GREAT, I must say Zach you look very "normal"....JUST KIDDING!

Mandy Sue said...

YOU fell off the wagon again!!

MsPoppins20 said...

I want to see the aforementioned picture.