Sunday, October 21, 2007

MySpace

Can you believe it has taken me who knows how long to FINALLY create a MySpace account! Where on earth have I been all these years. Well at least I wasn't the only one, Florin also just created an account...so I wasn't alone.

Let me just say this though, in a matter of days from creating my account, I was reconnected with my best friend from grade school (and all the way through graduation). I couldn't be more happy! I will be honest in that I probably won't use it for much of anything else. Let me know if any of you have a MySpace account that I'm not already connected to.

2 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

I thought you opposed myspace.....because "bebo is sooo much better"?

Stacy said...

Oh I'm still a huge fan of Bebo and I would have to say that I still like the set up of Bebo better. Its more clean and organized. Myspace is more scattered :)