Saturday, August 11, 2007

Saturday

Oh what a day it can be....For some its a day of strictly sleeping and being lazy, for others its a day to be productive and get things done, for others its a day of shopping and having fun.

For me today I wanted it to do a couple of those. I wanted to sleep in, and now I can check that off my list as it was completed. Next on my list was being lazy, yup got that in as well. Then I wanted to wash my car...which I do at Florin's because I live in an apartment complex making it much harder to wash.

So at about 2 I asked Florin if he wanted to go out and wash the cars, I get the LAZY response of "It's too hot" give me a break its 78 degrees outside with a breeze! I didn't buy that excuse for one min. But being the good girlfriend that I am, I let him continue his Saturday by being lazy (which like I said earlier everyone enjoys their Saturdays different ways...which is fine). So at about 6:30 tonight I ask again, "So lets go wash the cars since it's later and cooler now" Well my mistake it's gone up to 80 now but still with a good breeze. So needless to say he gave me the same response "It's too hot". Oh but let me through this in, whenever he wants to do something regardless of what it is I usually have to join him. But I want to wash my car?? Absolutley not.

So I proceeded to go out and wash my car, I enjoyed every last bit of it, while Florin lounged in the house doing nothing :) Don't get me wrong I love a lazy day now and then, but I also would like to get at least one thing done on my lazy day, whatever it is that may be.

Oh dear now he's got the fans on in his room as if its 100 degrees outside. What am I going to do with this boy!!

2 comments:

Zachary J. Miles said...

Well I must say that I'm not really a big fan of washing cars either. I don't blame ya Florin. :D

Mandy Sue said...

I agree. Washing cars is not fun. Yuck.