Friday, October 12, 2007

Dumb & Dumber Lost in Sacramento

Yet again I've been reminded of how old my last post is, and for some stupid reason I keep promising that i'm going to keep in current. HA! Obviously thats not happening or my last post wouldn't be from August 11th!

So on my way home from work the other night I couldn't figure out why traffic was going SO STINKIN' slow through the neighboorhood. Ok theres your first clue, your in a neighborhood. But why is the traffic backed up so far?? Oh theres our answer, either Lloyd (Jim Carey) or Harry (Jeff Daniels) got lost on the side streets of Sacramento. Yes you read that correctly, well to a certain extent. There was shall we call him a gentlemen riding what he clearly thought was a "normal" motercyle (NOT) through my neighborhood at "rush hour" If you've seen Dumb & Dumber you know the scene I'm talking about wear their riding the scooter and only going about 5 miles an hour (first of all if you had to read this description to know what i was talking about, then you might as well stop reading here because the rest won't make any sense to you). So back to my story, most of the cars had pulled off onto other streets leaving me behind him for a little while longer. Oh yeah I was VERY annoyed! Stay tuned for the picture......

3 comments:

Mandy Sue said...

LOL! That scene from the movie keeps replaying in my head over and over again!

I can't wait to see the picture.

Zach almost ran head-on into my neighbor on his motorized scooter the other day. My neighbor completely cut the corner and was headed straight for us before he over-corrected the scooter and almost crashed!

Stacy said...

Now wouldn't that make for a GREAT blog. Had he hit him, maybe he could have even'd out the other side of his car where he hit the light poll.....I mean....

I LOVE YOU ZACHY POOH

Mindy said...

Hmmm, yes, I can envision this even without having seen the movie! And don't worry about the time between posts. I haven't exactly been consistent myself!!