Monday, October 06, 2008

To Minders


I would like to post a public apology for not visiting Mindy's page as often as I should have. And with that said I have just spent the last 20 minutes or so getting "caught up" on all the latest happenings in her life. Oh how Mindy makes me laugh & smile!

I am going to mak every effort I can to visit her page daily if not once a week. And that goes for the rest of my blogging buddies who still post (Zach, Mandy....Br....oh wait, his last post was in May, just kidding).

So with said, Mindy please oh please accept my apology for slacking off in not reading your blog :(

2 comments:

Zachary J. Miles said...

You're one to talk about not blogging in a while. Bry's not the only one. And you haven't exactly just forgotten about Mindy's blog . . . you've forgotten about everyone's.

Mindy said...

Ouch! And Zach delivers The Cold!

No worries, Stace, I'm terrible about visiting peoples' blogs as well. What I did is get an RSS feed reader add-on for Firefox, so that way I don't have to manually check every day, and therefore don't get tired of checking. Since you appear to be posting again :-D I will now add you to my reader!!!

Oh, and I had a great time down in Sac!! I don't think I could have played all night though. By the time we got to the last number, I didn't think I would make it to the end before my arm fell off!!!