Thursday, October 23, 2008

Do your OWN job!

Please don't stand around the office all day visiting with other people and then when you're work isn't done...go and complain to your supervisor that you're "too busy" and need "help"......GRRR

Well if you haven't guessed by now, this is happening to me right now. Thankfully (yes, I was the lucky one that got asked to help out) my supervisor has told me NOT to do this persons work during my normal work hours and do it as OT. Yeah the extra money is nice, but I guess I just don't like how it all came about.

Am I the only one who has to put up with this kind of junk?

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh no, it happens here, too. Like, they leave doing an estimate until the dead last minute and then scream about how it needs to be done, and can I get all the info entered in time, like it's my fault that they waited until the last minute!!!

Mindy said...

Oh yeah, and don't forget when people lecture you over and over and over about something you ALREADY UNDERSTAND!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!